Saturday, April 25, 2009

I get an F in Update your blog 101

So I know. I've slacked on keeping up with this thing. Not that I haven't thought about it. I have. Really!

We just got back from the local home and garden show, where Ethan got to plant a bell pepper plant, make a peanut butter bird feeder, and sit on a tractor. Oh and he got to thoroughly annoy the sauna guy by....SITTING in a sauna...that wasn't on. I know. What an awful child. If I had actually been considering the purchase of one, I wouldn't have based on the way Ethan was treated.

Anyhow, that was enough fun for a Saturday- now I have to get back to homework and studying. Next week is shaping up to be a real fun one. There's my anatomy and physiology lecture exam and lab practical. Then there's the two page paper due for photography. And statistics homework. Fortunately I am only working one day next week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment